Welcome!

Don't forget to click to read the rest of the post!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Abigail's Adjectives

I forgot about this post... I wrote it a few months ago. But it's worth posting any way. =)

I found a piece of lined paper on the counter that had all of our names listed down the side. I could tell it was Abigail's handwriting and I picked it up and started reading. Of course, I read what was written next to my name first. Buuut here's what it looked like, in it's unfinished glory:


Daddy hairy, nice, strong, tan, handsom
Mommy
Amy pretty, hard working, brown eyes, kind
stylish
Andrea nice, funny, creativ, artistick, long haired
Allen tall, creatin, helpful, hamer toed, smelly
Allison livly, helpful, screen headed
Avery
A.T

Bahahaha, Allen's. Cretin? Creating? I'm not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a comment!