Welcome!

Don't forget to click to read the rest of the post!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

We had dreamt of a white Christmas...

but Christmas Day in Colorado was sunny and 50 degrees outside. We should have had a Christmas picnic.
However, our New Years time was white and arctic, with the high on New Years Eve being 7 degrees. Brrr!

This year was truly one of the best holiday seasons I remember having. I was pretty bummed about the snowless Christmas, but we got to spend a ton of time together as a family and it was so enjoyable! We did a lot of the same things we do every year, and quite a few new things. We had so much fun.
We are so greatly blessed!

* * * *
This is just a verse from a song that especially struck a chord with me this year:

God rest ye merry, gentlemen,
Let nothing ye dismay!
Remember Christ our Savior was born on Christmas Day!

(It was really neat because I was thinking about how awesome those words were, and then this song was talked about at our church's Christmas service. =)
Sing the words. Think about it. We can remain strong! There's nothing to dismay about! He has come. Christ, our Savior, was born on Christmas Day!

* * * *

I had my camera on the wrong setting for most of these, aaand I can't try to fix them because of random issues we're having with our laptops... nevertheless, here are some of the few pictures I've taken this month.


Opening presents at home.
The best parents ever =)
Aidan & Andrew T. at Grandma & Grandpa's
Anna
Allison
Blurry Allen. He got a rifle.
Our family pictures 2010


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!!! Colorado family! I enjoyed looking and reading! The family is beautiful!
    God's richest blessings upon you all for 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a comment!